When the wedding bell rings, it is impossible to hold our excitement. Weddings are all about shopping, food, fun and lots of new experiences. Your wedding gown can be very special, but what compliments your gown is the jewellery you pair it with. But choosing jewellery for your wedding is not that easy, as it is not about choosing your favourite jewellery. It is all about the jewellery which will compliment your look and gown on that special day.
But choosing the right affordable wedding jewellery is very important. Otherwise between shoes, veils it can get lost in the middle of everything. That is why choosing the right piece and right kind of jewellery is very important. That is why you should maintain some steps:
- Match your metals– Choose titanium ring jewellery with matching of your wedding outfit. But nowadays everyone is experimenting with their wedding. You should always buy jewellery according to your dress. As metal can look good with certain colours. For example, ivory can be best paired with gold, as it highlights the creamy texture of the fabric. For a pure white dress you can choose slier, pearl or platinum.
- Less is more– you don’t need a veil, tiara, necklace, earring all together. Jewellery is for complementing the look, but too much jewellery can distract the person who will see you. Go through your gown before buying any jewellery. If your dress has an ornate neckline you can pair it with a drop earring, don’t add any necklace it will look messy. If your dress has heavy works, then you can pair it with light jewelleries, and if your dress has minimal works, pair it with heavy looking jewellery.
- Know the veil– the veil is the most iconic bridal accessory. There are huge options when you are choosing a veil. You can be mindful of choosing a style; if you are going for a backless gown you should choose a sheer veil rather than one with two layers of tulle. Lastly, decide the length. You can go for a longer or floor length veil or mid length or elbow length veils. You can also add birdcage to your look.
- Cover up– a cover up can be stylish enough if you are getting married in the time of cold. There are also many options such as boleros to caplets and fur stoles. The best part about the cover up is it makes the transition look between wedding ceremony and reception. You can choose a beaded caplet with scalloped edges or a bold sequined or feather bolero. If your gown heavy works go for the minimal looking veil. You can also wear a delicate lace jacket, sheer tulle cape or a chiffon wrap which will also keep you warm.
- Consider Your Décolletage- Pairing your gown with the perfect jewellery is very necessary. If the gown has a sweetheart neckline, or is strapless you can skip the necklace and add focus on earrings. You can use a chandelier or droplet earring. You can wear a clear crystal for a classy look.